Here it is! A sensational opportunity for a first home buyer or builder / tradie to secure a solid, well positioned home in a sought after cul-de-sac locale with huge scope to enhance and add value. A great floorplan offers multiple living spaces (including a downstairs rumpus room with it’s own adjoining bathroom) and the kitchen has already been renovated. With an ideal backyard and close proximity to all suburban conveniences – this is the type of property that will help you start your 2019 right and set you up for the future.
– Quiet cul-de-sac position in sought after location
– Solid brick and tile home spread over two levels
– Renovated kitchen with fresh white cabinetry and quality stainless steel appliances, leading out to the rear al fresco area and fenced yard
– Main three way bathroom for convenient family living
– Downstairs rumpus room with own bathroom (great potential for conversion to an extra spacious bedroom!)
– Built in robes to master and second bedrooms
– Double lock up garage with internal access
– Large, fenced backyard with lawn locker
– Lush, leafy views from balcony
– Close proximity to mountain reserves + bushwalk tracks
Extras include: ceiling fans in loungeroom and bedrooms, NBN connected
This is a prime location for easy access to everything that the Coast has to offer. Public transport is close by, Gosford CBD / Water Front and train station are 5 minutes away and there’s easy access to the M1 freeway – a commuters dream. Plus a selection of beautiful beaches and the shopping mecca of Erina Fair are both just a short drive away. For further details or to arrange your inspection call Liz Jenkins on 0422 920 390.