Spread over two light filled levels, this beautifully presented and generously proportioned home offers a sensational lifestyle package – with everything you need for relaxed family living or breezy summer entertaining. A versatile floorplan and an enviable position with immediate access to the adjoining reserve are the additional bonuses that make this home a must see!
Inside the light, bright interiors are accented by warm neutral tones and an incredibly inviting ambience. The upper level is dedicated to private living quarters plus the main living / dining zone and showcases a newly renovated kitchen with a perfect outlook across the deck, backyard and pool. The entry level offers an incredible additional living space – currently a massive rumpus room but with potential to be a separate teenage retreat or additional guest accommodation.
– Newly renovated kitchen with granite benchtops, glass splashbacks, fresh white cabinetry and high quality stainless steel appliances – all overlooking the pool and parklands beyond
– Both the kitchen and spacious main living area flow out to a covered deck overlooking the backyard and pool.
– Built in robes + ceiling fans to all bedrooms
– Light and airy main bathroom with feature timber panelling & separate tub
– Backyard with great grassy area + sparkling in ground pool AND access to the adjoining reserve – perfect to kick the ball around with kids and pets
– Drive through garage to access an additional, separate locked garage which will house an additional vehicle.
Extras include: abundant storage, internal garage access, reverse split system air conditioner in living areas, electric blockout window shutters on all windows.
Within five minutes walk to local schools and short drive to public transport (including Gosford Train Station) and local shops, this fantastic family home ticks all of the boxes. Don’t miss your opportunity to secure this property – it won’t last long. For more information or to book your inspection, contact Liz Jenkins on 0422 920 390.