Concealed from the street by a manicured hedge, hides this single level, tranquil abode. Renovated throughout, it showcases views across to Brisbane Water with an open plan living area and warm neutral tones throughout. Boasting a large family room flowing out onto a covered entertaining deck and a private yard. It offers a quiet, secure space to relax and escape from the daily grind.
– Three generous bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes
– Beautiful kitchen with an amazing private outlook, quality appliances and plenty of cupboard/bench space
– Open plan lounge/family room with doors opening onto a huge covered entertaining deck
– Large main bathroom with bath and floor to ceiling tiles
– Added second toilet in laundry for convenience
– Retained level yard, usable and secure for children and pets to play safely with views out to Brisbane Water
– Internal laundry with loads of storage space
– Single garage with internal access
– Additional features include: Slow Combustion fire place, linen press and NBN
The quiet, peaceful setting provides an incredibly convenient location just walking distance to public transport, primary school and shops, with Gosford Station and hospital just a 10 minute drive from the home.The property is also a great option for commuters. Call James Keelan on 0435 714 565 for more information or to arrange an inspection.