This premium property is tucked away in a lush, peaceful area with an immersive natural outlook and perfectly positioned 4 bedroom homestead. Upon arrival, stunning formal gardens greet you at the driveway and elegantly designed landscaping features offer both privacy and flow to the stately brick residence that has been perfectly built to scale. The beautifully appointed home offers an expansive floor plan with areas to retreat to and rooms to come together and entertain in style. The main living/dining and kitchen zone at the heart of the home is bright and inviting – flowing seamlessly to a large undercover entertaining space which overlooks a sparkling inground pool. As you would expect from a home of this calibre, it has been meticulously built with quality inclusions throughout.
Expect to be charmed with the serenity of this location and to experience a renewed connection with nature – an abundance of birds and wallabies will be your new neighbours and morning visitors.
– Quality dual level residence with a selection of formal and informal living and entertaining spaces
– Beautifully bright kitchen – spacious and inviting + overlooking the lush backyard
– Stunning Tasmanian oak floors throughout the home
– Main bathroom with conveniently separate WC
– Built in robes to all bedrooms (walk in robe to master)
– Large, open room on lower level that would be ideal for conversion to an additional rumpus room (perfect for a pool table, kid’s playroom, home theatre or separate family accommodation)
– Covered, timber al fresco entertaining area overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool (saltwater + heated!)
– Beautifully landscaped, tiered and fenced rear gardens.
– Serene cul-de-sac location for silence and privacy
– Triple lock up garage with internal access
Extras include: Ducted vacuumn, intercom throughout (including bedrooms), split system air conditioning in living areas, ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living areas, Natural gas, internal laundry.
This is a home where you can spend more quality time together and enjoy the extra outdoor space. Exquisitely presented and filled with character and warmth, this opportunity will suit discerning buyers looking for a lifestyle property that blends location, size and quality into one heavenly package – all conveniently located close to public transport, restaurants, shopping centres, Gosford hospital and a selection of beautiful beaches. For further details or to arrange your inspection call Liz Jenkins on 0422 920 390 or Brian Milson 0411 381 220.