Located in a beautiful, sunny street in Wamberal’s most sought after neighbourhood, a Northerly aspect sees this renovated, single level home bathed in sunlight all year round. Showcasing a spacious, open plan layout with three generous bedrooms and a 4th bedroom/study. This character-filled home offers low maintenance living overlooking the picturesque Terrigal Golf Course. Just a stone’s throw to Breakers Country Club and Wamberal beach, this remarkable home offers a relaxed, beachside lifestyle that will appeal to families, retirees and keen golfers alike.
– 3 bedrooms, all with built in robes plus study/4th bedroom
– 2 beautiful bathrooms with travertine tiles and wall hung vanities and frameless showers
– Master bedroom with built in robes and ensuite bathroom
– Huge family room with high ceilings and a huge bay window complemented by plantation shutters
– Open plan kitchen, dining area with sliding doors opening onto a covered entertaining deck with vergola
– Designer kitchen with stone bench tops, soft-close drawers and quality, stainless steel appliances
– Picturesque, fully fenced backyard with loads of space for kids and pets to play safely
– Side access to a separate double garage with workshop or store room and off street parking for boats, caravan, etc.
– Ducted Air Conditioning throughout
Occupying a flat, 740m2 block, the property is in the catchment area for the ever popular Erina Heights Primary and Terrigal High Schools. With a bus stop just metres from the door, Central Coast Grammar & Erina Fair Shopping Centre are both just a short drive up the road. For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact Josh on 0431 715 509.