Welcome to a true taste of paradise. It’s rare to find a property that will allow the entire family to live in total harmony and enjoy the natural delights of pure acreage living together. They say home is where the heart is and this is the kind of home that will truly bring you and your loved ones together to experience the best that life has to offer. With a multitude of separate living zones, expansive outdoor spaces and a totally private, tranquil setting – every generation will be catered for. Perfect accommodation options for extended family include a huge detached flat complete with it’s own two bedrooms and stunning entertainers kitchen. There’s a shed for all your “grown up” toys and the main home is totally exquisite. All this while being just a few minutes to the most sought after lifestyle hubs of the Central Coast – Avoca & Terrigal beaches.
Main House includes:
– Three light filled bedrooms of generous proportions with built in robes
– Beautiful modern kitchen with stone benchtops and superior quality Bosch appliances
– Cosy open plan dining and lounge area
– Stained timber flooring throughout the home for easy care living
– Spacious modern bathroom with bath
– Expansive covered deck perfect for al fresco entertaining all year round
– Generous sized main bedroom with built in robe
– Versatile second bedroom with triple robe or option to utilise as dining area
– Huge kitchenette with stone benchtops and an abundance of bench space
– Lounge area which opens onto private deck great for entertaining
– Modern bathroom with laundry facilities
– Private access
– Double remote garage with added sleep-out offering shower and toilet (perfect for teens!)
– Triple carport / stable area
– Massive shed for the tradesman to store all the tools and equipment
– Town water, enviro-cycle sewerage system
– Stunning exotic landscaped gardens surround the property
– Sundrenched block
Rates: $2030 Land Size: 2.5 acres
Taking a moment to speak with the family about this beautiful acreage and what they love and will miss most:
The children love having their space, for gymnastics, trampolining, riding bikes, listening to music as loud as they like without disturbing neighbours, gatherings with friends around the fire pit and being so close to Avoca Beach for a surf also.
The parents love the wildlife, the lorikeets, king parrots, rosellas, white/black cockies, magpies, kookaburras and the special tawny frog mouths and catbrids which arrive spontaneously. The possums and Wallabies and the amazing water dragons found near the creek.
Lets not forget the shed with the owner enjoying his man cave offering extra high access, 2 roller doors for cross breezes, flooring thickened and peered for trucks etc so much room for the semi trailers, but the best part about the shed is the crazy parties over the years with all the neighbours.
There’s a little taste of why the owners will be sad the relocate. So come along to this weekend’s open home to see this incredible lifestyle offering in one of the most sought after pockets on the Central Coast. For all enquiries please call Chantel Laing-Chadwick on 0410 433 213.