Do yourself a favour and inspect this lovely family home situated on a sundrenched 770sqm parcel of land. This home is a single level brick build with an easy living floor plan offering two separate living areas leading out to a generous covered outdoor entertaining area.
This comfortable character filled home with a raked ceiling entry showing an abundance of natural light throughout, double French doors joining the inside with the out, this is an ideal entertainers’ home.
– 3 bedrooms all with built in robes, master with cedar French doors leading into the outdoor living
– Generous bathroom with separate bath/ shower
– Modern open plan kitchen with breakfast bar and views over the yard and gardens
– High raked ceiling entry
– Cul-de-sac street
– 2 separate living spaces offering an area for everyone to enjoy
– Fully fenced level yard with beautiful landscaped gardens and plentiful grass lawn for the children and pets to play.
– Extra separate detached Studio /office with 2nd bathroom and great storage area offering a multitude of uses.
– 770 sq. meters of gated land
Extras include: slow combustion fire place, reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, NBN
If it’s a super convenient location your looking for, this property will also tick this box with Niagara Park train Station, buses, local shops and schools all just a few minutes away along with the M1 freeway just 10 minutes’ drive for easy commute to Sydney and Newcastle.
This property is a must to see. To arrange your inspection please call Jodie Walsh on 0424 914 364 today.